Using its antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins and its anti inflammatory natural properties this mask helps repair the skin from any damage, scarring or any superficial damage. It is also great to use on dry skin to restore the skins natural moisture
500g Bag - 100% Recyclable packaging
- Please allow client to check ingrendents before application for any known allergies.-
Glucose, Diatomaceous earth, Aaloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Silica, Algin, Pectin, Calcium sulfate, Trehalose, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Collagen protein,
HOW TO USE :
1) Thoroughly cleanse the skin before applying the Jelly Skin
2) Take 2 tablespoons of mask powder and add to 1 tablespoon of warm water and mix well. Keep adding 1 teaspoon of warm water at a time until you get desired consistency. It should not be too thick or too thin.
3) Apply immediately and generously to the area being treated, not too thin or it will not come off in one. Leave for minimum 20 minutes before removal.
4) When removing, peel away from the edges first to lift the mask off the clients skin, ensuring they keep their eyes and mouth shut at all times. - recommended to use twice weekly-
top of page
bottom of page